The Brightest, the Whitest, the most Durable aerosol field marking paint.
Priced by the case-Twelve cans per case. 20oz by vol, 18oz by wt.
This high-performance, proprietary aerosol paint formula is manufactured by USSC at its production facility in Atlanta, GA. DURASTRIPE aerosols are safe for the environment and the user. It is specifically formulated to have the lowest VOC’s ( Volatile Organic Compounds ), the highest percent solids, highest brightness, and the most durability than any paint in its category. It will not harm, kill or brown any type of natural grass. DURASTRIPE aerosol paint sprays very crisp, sharp lines, and the aerosol cans will empty completely and will not clog ! Packaged as twelve 20 ounce by volume, 18 ounces by weight cans per case with a divider between cans for extra safety.
DURASTRIPE is also available in 26 ounce by weight, FAT cans. This extra fill size cuts the per ounce price of the paint and also reduces the number of cans needed per application. USSC’s aerosol striping machines are designed to fit and spray both our regular cans and fat cans. Our universal ” T ” tip design fits most machines and will spray a 2 to 4 inch wide adjustable line. DuraStripe is also available in narrow, cylindrical ” UMA ” tips. If there are any questions, we have several qualified customer care representatives who can help.
DURASTRIPE is available in Brightest White and over 80 brilliant standard colors and custom colors if needed.
- Convenient to use, Easy SETUP – Easy CLEANUP.
- Use as line marking paint on Natural Grass. – will not kill, hurt or brown any variety of natural grass.
- Use as permanent Traffic line marking paint. – has excellent durability and will bond to all types of substrates.
- Use as permanent marking paint on synthetic turf – will not hurt the synthetic turf and has very good adhesion to all synthetic turf filaments.
- Use as permanent line marking paint in warehouses – use with our clear aerosol top coat for extra durability.
Overnight, 2 Day, and 3 Day deliveries are not permitted according to FAA laws. Do not combine with other items that require expedited freight.You may combine with any items that will also ship ground.